Office Furniture Services
Davena offers a wide range of office furniture services.
Office Furniture Installation
Office Furniture Repair and Maintenance
Furniture Warehousing and Storage
Office Furniture Installation
Davena’s office furniture installation technicians are experienced in the assembly procedures for a variety of high quality office cubicle and panel systems, ranging from the individual office to multistate office furniture projects.
Thanks to years of training and experience, our staff is well versed in the installation of a variety of office furniture systems from manufacturers such as Herman Miller, Haworth, Gunlocke, Kimball, Steelcase, Knoll, Trendway and more. We also offer complete office furniture installation and cubicle installation services for conventional and specialized furniture and equipment.
On every major project that Davena undertakes, an experienced project manager executes the following procedures to ensure a quality installation and a satisfied customer:
- Check and review all plans and specifications.
- Supply required insurance certificates and security documents to building, and if possible meet with building manager.
- Field measure the job site to verify that the dimensions on site conform to those on plans.
- Attend all necessary project meetings with concerned parties and trades involved, in order to complete the project in the most efficient, timely and agreeable manner.
- Coordinate with with electrical, telephone and data contractor and any other trades that will have an impact on the office furniture installation schedule.
- Formulate a project schedule based on the information collected from the project meetings, which indicates the dates and times of delivery, installation and completion of the office furniture.
- Distribute the aforementioned schedule to all parties to confirm that the information, dates and times are indeed correct and agreed upon, and that the project will be completed as per schedule.
- Discuss the flexibility of schedule with any party and will revise if possible to cater to the needs of parties.
- Incorporate same aforementioned methods to manage the dismantle and/or relocation of existing cubicles.
- Receive, inventory and inspect all office furniture, workstations and casegoods at our warehouse or job site.
- Assemble the appropriate office furniture installation team for the job – each with extensive training in all manufacturers’ specifications.
- Provide daily and/or weekly field inspections, pictures, and written reports as required to monitor the project’s progress.
- List problematic situations and punch list items if any, and forward to the respective parties for their review.
Upon completion of each phase of project a walk through will be performed with user or user’s rep to ensure their satisfaction with Davena’s cubicle installation at which point a sign off will be required.
Finally when the project is totally complete, each client is emailed a post project evaluation to fill out, in which the client can provide feedback on both the quality of product and service provided.