Project management is included with all of our installations. Outlined below are the services provided on some of or all our project depending on the size and nature of each project. Davena will:
- Check and verify all plans and specifications.
- Contact building manager, acquire insurance requirements, supply required insurance certificates and security documents to building, and if possible meet with building manager.
- Field measure the job site to verify that the dimensions on site conform to those on plans.
- Attend all necessary project meetings with concerned parties and trades involved, in order to complete the project in the most efficient, timely and agreeable manner.
- Coordinate all phases of the project with the electrical, telephone and data contractor and any other trades that will have an impact on the furniture installation schedule.
- Formulate a furniture project schedule based on the information collected from the project meetings, which indicates the dates and times of delivery, installation and completion of furniture as well as dates and times of work of other contractors involved with the installation/dismantle process.
- Distribute the aforementioned schedule to all parties to confirm that the information, dates and times are indeed correct and agreed upon, and that the project will be completed as per schedule. The schedule created by Davena in no way makes Davena liable for punctuality or performance of any other trades.
- Discuss the flexibility of schedule with any party and will revise if possible to cater to the needs of parties, providing that such revision does not alter furniture installation completion date or delay other trades involved.
- Incorporate same aforementioned methods to manage the dismantle and/or relocation of existing stations. Receive, inventory and inspect furniture at our warehouse or job site.
- Provide daily and/or weekly field inspections and written reports as required to monitor the project’s progress.
- List problematic situations and punch list items if any, and forward to the respective parties for their review.
- Upon completion of each phase of project a walk through will be performed with user or user’s rep to ensure their satisfaction with Davena’s installation at which point a sign off will be required.