Product Lines We Service
Just some of the more popular systems that we are adept in:
Herman Miller AO1 and A02
Herman Miller Ethospace
Herman Miller Pasage
Herman Miller Resolve
Office Furniture Installation and Cubicle Installation
Davena's office furniture installation technicians are experienced in the assembly procedures for a variety of high quality office cubicle and panel systems, ranging from the individual office to multiple office projects. Thanks to years of training and experience, our staff is well versed in the installation of a variety of office furniture systems from manufacturers such as Herman Miller, Haworth, Gunlocke, Kimball, Steelcase, Knoll, Trendway and more. We also offer complete office furniture installation and cubicle installation services for conventional and specialized furniture and equipment.
The Davena Installation Process
On every major project that Davena undertakes, an experienced Davena project manager executes the following procedures to ensure a quality installation and a satisfied customer:
- Check and review all plans and specifications.
- Supply required insurance certificates and security documents to building, and if possible meet with building manager.
- Field measure the job site to verify that the dimensions on site conform to those on plans.
- Attend all necessary project meetings with concerned parties and trades involved, in order to complete the project in the most efficient, timely and agreeable manner.
- Coordinate with with electrical, telephone and data contractor and any other trades that will have an impact on the office furniture installation schedule.
- Formulate a furniture project schedule based on the information collected from the project meetings, which indicates the dates and times of delivery, installation and completion of furniture.
- Distribute the aforementioned schedule to all parties to confirm that the information, dates and times are indeed correct and agreed upon, and that the project will be completed as per schedule.
- Discuss the flexibility of schedule with any party and will revise if possible to cater to the needs of parties.
- Incorporate same aforementioned methods to manage the dismantle and/or relocation of existing stations.
- Receive, inventory and inspect furniture at our warehouse or job site.
- Assemble the appropriate office furniture installation team for the job - each with extensive training in all manufacturers' specifications.
- Provide daily and/or weekly field inspections, pictures, and written reports as required to monitor the project’s progress.
- List problematic situations and punch list items if any, and forward to the respective parties for their review.
Upon completion of each phase of project a walk through will be performed with user or user’s rep to ensure their satisfaction with Davena’s cubicle installation at which point a sign off will be required.
Finally when the project is totally complete, each client is emailed a post project evaluation to fill out, in which the client can provide feedback on both the quality of product and service provided.
Why Choose Davena?
Do have a couple office furniture installation providers in your directory or on your screen and wondering which to choose? Over the last 15 years, through the use of post project evaluations and listening to our clients, we at Davena he have discerned what motivated them to choose one service provider over another and with that we modeled our corporate structure utilizing those key elements. We believe that we have developed into a rather unique provider of office furniture and services. How so? What set's Davena apart from every other cubicle installation company out there? Just read on to see what sets us apart from our competition and why we believe that Davena should be your #1 choice:
- Davena's thoroughly trained staff is the best in the business. Our staff consists of reliable and competent workers whose extensive technical expertise, years of experience and attention to detail have enhanced our reputation and made us one of the most recognized and utilized service provider with the United Sates. Each one of our employees demonstrates a level of professionalism and dedication that is unmatched. They are the keys to our success, enabling thorough on-time completion at an affordable price. Large or small, just tell us when it needs to be completed and we'll take it from there.
- Davena promptly provides communication, quotations, samples, pics and surveys of potential projects. We don't believe in making the customer wait for days to receive the requested info. Even in the event we can not provide a product or service to accommodate your needs, you will hear from us and we will recommend another provider or solution.
- Davena places people first. We don't believe in the automated phone and voicemail systems that most companies utilize that usually puts you in an endless loop that eventually leaves you in the receptionist's voicemail of which is never checked. Each call is received by a person not a machine and that person is not a temp, but rather a seasoned cubicle installation technician, refurbisher and/or office furniture provider that can answer your questions immediately.
- Davena will meet or beat the competitions prices if possible. We want your business and the opportunity to show you what we can do for you. It is our desire to continuously expand our clientele base while improving our level of service and competitiveness in the market. In order to achieve this we are willing to forgo profitability for opportunity.
- Davena's staff is always on call 24-7, 365 days of the year. Our phones are never off and we are willing to get out of a dead sleep if need be(it happens), and travel to basically the ends of the Earth to accommodate our clients' needs. Need 20 cubicles dismantled in NYC 30 minutes from now and reassembled in Pittsburgh within the next 12 hours? No problem. Need a piece on Ikea furniture assembled in your daughter's room before her birthday party in 3 hours? No problem. If its within our means to assist you, we will.
At the end of the day, Davena does whatever is necessary to ensure our clients are pleased with the services provided. And the reward for this dedication has been the ability to continually provide more products and services to them. To us at Davena this is key. We believe the truest measure of the satisfaction level of the services we provide is reflected by the amount of long standing relationships and clients we have retained and whom continue to utilize our services. Quite simply, our client references speak for themselves, To view just a few of the clients that we provide office furniture installation services throughout the United States, please visit our Testimonials page.